- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Mechanical Piping Design Engineer
My client is seeking a Mechanical Piping Design Engineer within the Water Industry
Position: Mechanical Piping Design Engineer
Location : Halesowen
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
To design pipelines including pipework, pipe supports and in line mechanical equipment working from Client P&ID's and design models.
Relevant Experience Required
- Large Diameter Mechanical Pipework ( carbon steel and stainless steel )
- Mechanical Equipment
- Water / Sewage Treatment Industry
- P & I D 's
- Solidworks (routing preferable)
- Various coatings
- 9.. To provide technical assistance to site team and tendering personnel.
- 8. To attend site / client meetings as necessary to discuss and advise on technical aspects.
- 7. To amend the design as necessary throughout the project lifetime to include client comments, variations, site modifications etc.
- 6. To advise Project Manager of any variance between design solution and tender proposals.
- 5. To obtain appropriate approvals prior to submission to client / site.
- 4. To ensure design takes account of site conditions with regard to access, maintenance and ease of installation.
- 3. To ensure design can be implemented in a safe manner and is environmentally acceptable.
- 2. To ensure design solution is compliant with all applicable clients specifications, British Standards, and Mechanical Regulations.
- 1. To obtain all necessary information from the client, in order that a complete design can be prepared.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.