- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
NVH CAE Engineer
Our client, at the forefront of the electric vehicle revolution has a number of exciting opportunities to join the advanced Engineering Team. Please get in touch if you have automotive CAE experience (Durability, NVH, Thermal, CFD, Safety)
Our client, the next generation car company, is seeking talented engineers to support with the design and development of its brand new range of electric vehicles from concept through to production.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the development of brand new vehicle platforms and to contribute to some of the most ambitious vehicle concepts currently taking place globally.
Develop and optimise body and closures structures to fulfil vehicle, system and component requirements defined in the technical specifications. Focus will be on NVH requirements for full vehicle, body and closures.
- Build, assemble and analyse complete vehicle and system level finite element models.
- Assess NVH requirements for full vehicle, body and closures, using latest CAE methods & tools.
- Develop & optimise body / closure structures to meet requirements.
- Develop CAE modelling methods, requirements & perform correlation studies with physical test data.
- Develop process improvements to enable faster, enhanced, more robust analysis to be performed.
- Work collaboratively in the CAE and advanced design team located in Oxford as well as the Attribute, CAE & Design teams located in China to deliver robust design solutions.
The benefits package includes but is not limited to:
- Flexible working
- Mobility allowanc
- Life assurance
- Annual bonus
- Equity scheme
This is not just another job. It's an opportunity to join a movement to change the mobility experience for everyone. If you find that as exciting as we do, please contact Dan Tchupan at Matchtech for a full job description and a confidential discussion regarding these opportunities.
OUR CLIENT IS ONLY ABLE TO CONSIDER APPLICANTS FROM CANDIDATES WHO HOLD THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK WITHIN THE EU
All salaries are dependant on relevant skills and experience
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- Why the automotive industry needs more electrical engineers
As the focus of automotive companies turns towards the production of electric vehicles, the demand for electrical engineers...
- Automotive engineers required to pioneer new car safety technology
From automatic braking to lane keep assists, find out how automotive engineers are designing potentially life-saving systems