- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
My Client is looking for a Senior Ecologist to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will be able to work independantly, project manage and make key decisions relating to projects.
Main Duties to:
- Manage and oversee ecology projects.
- Write reports and technical review work.
- Advise clients on ecological aspects relating to their schemes - including mixed use and residential developments, minerals/waste projects, infrastructure and energy projects.
- Prepare fee proposals, liaising with clients, and converting into fee earning work.
- Considerable and demonstrable ecological expertise, preferably from within the consultancy sector, with experience of protected species survey and licencing.
- Experience in managing ecological input to development projects of all scales across a range of sectors and working with other environmental disciplines.
- Demonstrable experience of project management and client liaison.
- Qualified to degree level or higher in a relevant field of Ecology, Natural Sciences or a related subject.
- Associate or higher member of CIEEM.
- A well-regarded team player able to develop a good rapport with both clients and colleagues.
- Ability to understand the business environment of consultancy with particular regard to, ecology and be commercially astute.
- Full driving license.
- Licences for protected species surveys, particularly great crested newt and bats
- Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm with the requirement for flexibility dependent upon business requirement
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.