- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Chartered Civil Engineer
A new opportunity has arisen with our client for an experienced Chartered Engineer to join their team and work on a variety of interesting and challenging projects.
The role will be to lead a Highways design team producing designs on a variety of projects to ensure:
- Delivery of all the specified project outcomes on time, within budget and to the client's specifications
- Project requirements fully understood and fully met
- Compliance with Technical Standards
- Advice and guidance is provided for staff, and professional development is actively pursued
- Good relationships are maintained with all external parties to enhance the reputation of the company
The ideal candidate:
- Chartered Engineer (Essential)
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience of managing significant design programmes on time and to budget
- Thorough knowledge & experience of relevant highways technical standards
- Computer literate and conversant with relevant engineering software packages
- Good experience of the co-ordination of the design process and team management
- Client focused approach to service delivery
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Civil Engineering
- HS2 plans to recruit more women and ethnic minority engineers
The Year of Engineering is the perfect time to create a more diverse workforce. Here’s how the government proposes to use HS...
- Video: Why HS2 will be career defining for engineers
In our short video, Matchtech’s HS2 expert, Graham Day, explains what the project is all about and the career opportunities...