- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Chartered Civil Engineer
A new opportunity has arisen with our client for an experienced Chartered Engineer to join their team and work on a variety of interesting and challenging projects.
The role will be to lead a Highways design team producing designs on a variety of projects to ensure:
- Delivery of all the specified project outcomes on time, within budget and to the client's specifications
- Project requirements fully understood and fully met
- Compliance with Technical Standards
- Advice and guidance is provided for staff, and professional development is actively pursued
- Good relationships are maintained with all external parties to enhance the reputation of the company
The ideal candidate:
- Chartered Engineer (Essential)
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience of managing significant design programmes on time and to budget
- Thorough knowledge & experience of relevant highways technical standards
- Computer literate and conversant with relevant engineering software packages
- Good experience of the co-ordination of the design process and team management
- Client focused approach to service delivery
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Civil Engineering
- Heathrow expansion promises job opportunities for engineers
After the cabinet backed the plans for a third runway at Heathrow, we look at the job opportunities the expansion will creat...
- Wylfa Newydd power station to create thousands of new jobs
What job opportunities could the Wylfa Newydd nuclear plant offer engineers?