- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Customer Service Co-ordinator
The Customer Services Co-ordinator is fully accountable and responsible for the end to end service provision of metered connections to customers who require a new service or altered service
hilst fully accountable for the end to end service the primary responsibility is for achieving the minor quotation BMoCS score targets of which the postholder has full direct control. The secondary responsibility is to work closely with Network Operations to ensure the minor delivery BMoCS score targets are also achieved through effective team working and collaboration. The minor quotation and minor delivery scores will account for 50% of the UK Power Networks Broad measure of Customer Satisfaction under RIIO ED1 and therefore this role and associated performance is a significant contributor to the successful delivery of the business plan.
* Adhering to and acting in a manner that is commensurate with our 'Stay Safe' culture where our aim is absolute Zero Harm for all staff and contractors alike.
* Providing an excellent service experience for our customers by fully understanding their needs to enable an appropriate technical solution and quotation to be produced that is explained and understood by our customers that in turn leads to successful attainment of our Broad Measure of Customer Service (BMoCS) targets on a regular and consistent basis (i.e. our customers rate our service as deserving at least a 8.5 out of 10 score on average).
* Will be the 'single point of contact' for customers throughout their service experience (i.e. from receiving the enquiry, producing a quote through to completion of the works and checking customer satisfaction).
* Producing quotations that are accurate and thus enable all planned costs to be recovered and to enable successful delivery of the on-site works to budget. This will include (and not limited to any or all of the following):
* Providing a single point of contact for our customers
* Responding to customer enquiries
* Designing connection solutions
* Arranging site visits
* Preparing customer quotations
* Raising invoices
* Taking payment
* Processing customer orders
* Preparing work packs
* Providing scheduled work programme dates
* Regular customer liaison from initial enquiry to completion
* Monitoring and review of costs
* Agreeing cost variations (upstream and downstream)
* Technical completion of jobs
* Proactive and timely communication and liaison with customers to ensure they are fully up to date with how their work is progressing, are happy with our service and if any dissatisfaction is identified - quickly action solutions to address the issue and restore our customers confidence with our service provision.
* Appropriate regular liaison and collaboration with colleagues in Network Operations to ensure smooth delivery of our works and to support the minor delivery BMoCS scores.
* The Guaranteed Standards of Performance (GSoPs) timescale targets are to be met all times.
* All processes and information systems data entry requirements to be strictly followed and updated on an on-going and real time basis.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Power and Nuclear
- Energy engineers highest paid in the UK
See the average salary of engineers in the UK and find out what an engineering job in energy could offer you.
- Wylfa Newydd power station to create thousands of new jobs
What job opportunities could the Wylfa Newydd nuclear plant offer engineers?