- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Matchtech's client, a leading electro-mechanical manufacturer has an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Manager to join their team in Bognor Regis.
The Manufacturing Manager will be responsible for the leadership of the mutliskilled Production department; prioritising the workload between Assembly, test and finished goods departments and promoting Lean methodologies to improve efficiency and on time delivery.
Manufacturing Manager / Production Manager /Production Manager / Manufacturing / Production / Management / Supervisor / Production Engineering / Electo-Mechanical / Assembly / Continuous Improvement / Lean Manufacturing
- The Manufacturing Manager will be responsible for managing the departments resources, setting objectives and assigning work to ensure on time delivery targets are met and exceeded
- Continuously initiating and delivering improvements on efficiency, quality and productivity
- Manage a multi skilled team from the shopfloor to engineering
- Report weekly production performance at the production meetings;
- Liaise and work with other departments to ensure any issues are resolved as quickly as possible
- The Manufacturing Manager will have experience within a electro-mechanical production / manufacturing environmen
- Expertise in the implementation and development of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing
- As Manufacturing Manager you will have proven management experience of leading a multi skilled team
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience would be desirable
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.