- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Project Design Engineer
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Project Design Engineer to join their growing team in Havant.
The role will consist of undertaking calculations, production of drawings, specifications and reports, site surveys, construction stage duties, client liaison, communication with other disciplines, project management and costing. An element of project R&D will be required for bespoke work. You will be required to undertake an aspect of responsibility in areas, such as; project briefs, expenses and costs, reviewing progress, report writing and representing the company. In addition you will be responsible for all BIM projects where required. This will be to support post and pre order.
- Previous experience of working with other departments to deliver projects within agreed quality, cost and timeframe
- Experience in the use of 3D modelling (Solidworks) and AutoCAD design software
- Computer literacy utilizing MS Office software applications particularly Excel calculations
- Experience of ISO 9001 would be beneficial
- Ability to work under pressure
- Reviewing designs and updating products to meet and exceed the customer's expectations
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Completing on time design review and feeding back into the QMS
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.