- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
My client, a specialist in Engineering Solutions, are looking for two PLC Engineers to join their Automation division. The multi disciplined company offer a single source, integrated service to provide totally engineered solutions.
The role will be based in their office in Birmingham.
You will be responsible for the development of front end system architectures, detail engineering, design and test specifications for PLCs and computed based SCADA and MES solutions.
- Liasing with clients for development and acceptance of requirements
- Development of front end system architectures, esign and test specifications for PLCs and computed based SCADA and MES solutions
- Site acceptance testing
- Commissioning, training and support services
- Provision of business development technicak support and proposals to agreed target clients
- Flexible with travel
- Professional manner and dynamic personality
- Be resilient and able to cope under pressure
- Strong problem solving skills
- Between £35k and £50k depending on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension
MIT: Siemens or Rockwell
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.