- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for mechanical fitters to start ASAP on clean and waste water sites around Skipton. Rate is negotiable based on cards/experience.
- Appropriate City & Guilds trade Qualification or recognised apprenticeship
- Numeric and reading skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Must have sound engineering knowledge
- Must have CSCS card or equivalent
- Must be customer focused with high standard of workmanship and great attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, general arrangement drawings, flow diagrams
- Confined space trained - Desirable
- EUSR - Desirable
- Water Sector Experience - Preferred
- Pipefitting Experience - Essential
- PPE & Tools - Preferred
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.