- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Consultant Environmental Acoustician
My Client is looking for a Senior/ Principal Consultant Acoustician with a background in Envionmental Noise.
You will be working on interesting and varied infrastructure and environmental projects in the UK and overseas. Working as an integral part of the Acoustics team as a whole, providing your expertise to a multi-disciplinary design team and advising clients. You will have a good working knowledge of the relevant Design Standards and Guidelines as well as relevant experience of acoustic monitoring techniques and modelling software.
The ideal applicant would have:
* Demonstrable experience gained in the consultancy environment;
* Project delivery experience to high technical and commercial standards;
* Manage own time and workload and that of other team members;
* Track record of developing client relationships;
* Provide support on bids and with business development to help win work for the team;
* Work collaboratively as part of a wider team of other professionals, to provide a consistent and integrated service to clients.
* Line Management experience (principal/associate)
* Corporate membership of the Institute of Acoustics;
* Qualified to degree level in a relevant field.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.