- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Principal Acoustician PA/VA Systems
My client is looking for a Acoustician with PA/Va Systems expereince to join their team based in Warrington.
The position involves developing acoustic models for PA/VA and other sound systems, loudspeaker layout designs and undertaking PA noise assessments, as well as technical design reports, design drawings and specifications. You will be participating in project design and coordination meetings, site inspections, performance testing and commissioning.
The successful candidate should have excellent communication, writing and presentation skills combined with a strong understanding of sound systems design. In addition, in-depth knowledge and experience is required in EASE, Odeon or CATT modelling software, noise mapping software such as SoundPlan and site-based sound system testing / optimisation skills.
The ideal applicant would have:
* Demonstrable experience gained in the consultancy environment;
* Project delivery experience to high technical and commercial standards;
* Manage own time and workload and that of other team members;
* Track record of developing client relationships;
* Provide support on bids and with business development to help win work for the team;
* Work collaboratively as part of a wider team of other professionals, to provide a consistent and integrated service to clients.
* Line Management experience (principal/associate)
* Corporate membership of the Institute of Acoustics;
* Qualified to degree level in a relevant field.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.