- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Senior Project Engineer
Senior Project Engineer - Barrow-In-Furness - 6 Month contract - £21.12 p/hr LTD/Umbrella OR £16.69 p/hr PAYE.
Working in the Equipment Spares & Repairs team as part of the D&D element, you will be responsible for covering the Astute programme in supporting any emergent defects that occur on a day to day basis. You will liaise with a range of teams such as logistics, operations, planning, DTO and projects at all levels. You will utilise a variety of systems and applications in order to resolve issues and will work within a very reactive busy environment.
- SAP knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
- Previous experience within a planning / logistics or material management role is desirable
- Extensive Microsoft Office experience is essential
- Ability to work shifts and overtime both midweek and weekends as/when required to support the business Good communicator at all levels from ancillary to senior management
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part as a team
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.