- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Sub Contract Programme Manager
Sub Contract Programme Manager - 12 Months - Barrow-in-Furness - £50p/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
Responsible for leading and managing Major subcontract activities to deliver successfully the entire contract, leading all cross-functional activity associated with the "cradle to grave" management of major sub contracts.
Responsible for delivering functional strategies, plans and objectives that deliver common and functional business objectives.
Developing, maintaining, leading and managing a professional Supply Chain function that effectively interfaces with the rest of the business to meet objectives.
- Creation and management of lifecycle planning and scheduling information relating to the contract
- Management of all deliverables throughout the lifecycle of the contract ensuring all deliverables are established and maintained within cost, schedule and performance boundaries as defined in the sub contracts.
- Ensure individual procurement / Supply Chain strategies/negotiation plans/make v buy plans for each contract are in place.
- Manage the internal dependencies and dependents associated with their defined area, ensuring they are viewed as the main point of focus.
- Engage and support stakeholders and Control Account Managers (CAMs) on activities to generate, negotiate and place contracts with selected suppliers. Activities include agreed scope definition, contracting frameworks, prices and delivery schedules.
- Maintain an effective relationship with the Supply base ensuring understanding of supplier fragility etc. and continually seek improvements.
- Manage the resolution of performance issues with the contract. Ensure the utilisation of best commercial practices and established governance for optimum management of major sub contracts. This would include cost savings and both financial interpretation and reporting.
- Act as Mentor / Coach to others within the Supply Chain function to facilitate a best practice-learning environment.
- Demonstrable management experience of cost, schedule and technical performance in line with business requirements and the contract.
- Previous experience in a similar role
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.