- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Dual Fuel Meter Installers
We are currently recruiting for a number of meter installers. If you have previous experience in fitting gas meters or Dual Fuel meters then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
What you will have to do
- Minimum fits per day - 3,
- Collect and deposit meters from storage facilities
- Install gas and electric smart meters in line with standards
- Complete relevant tests on all fits
- Arrive to appointment in a timely manner
- Carry out short notice, standby and emergency work
- Provide a high level of customer service to all customers, giving them accurate information about the meters being installed.
- Always ensure health and safety guidelines are followed.
Where we are looking:
Manchester, West Midlands, Hertfordshire
The Qualifications you need:
- A current CCN1/CMA1 or diploma in Smart Meter Installation (Dual Fuel)
- A current MET1
- Current MOCOPA accreditation
- Previous experience in gas & electric meter installation
- A current REGT1 & EUSR registration are also desirable
- EUSR registered.
What you will have to work:
- Hours per week: 40
- Working hours: Monday - Friday
- No standby
What you will be paid:
- £30,000 basic salary
- £5,000 incentive bonus
What are the next steps:
- Send us your CV and we will call you to complete some screening questions
- If shortlisted we will arrange a telephone interview with you and the client.
- If successful you will then offered a position to start
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Infrastructure
- HS2 plans to recruit more women and ethnic minority engineers
The Year of Engineering is the perfect time to create a more diverse workforce. Here’s how the government proposes to use HS...
- Why the UK needs more construction workers
The UK is set to fall short on its target of building 300,000 new homes. Find out what this means for construction workers i...