- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Parking Design Engineer
CPZ design experience
The gross rate per hour would be in the region of £32. The job description is as follows:
* Responsibility for the design, implementation and monitoring of on-street parking schemes including Controlled Parking Zones, parking restrictions, disabled persons and other special bays, footway parking schemes and road safety engineering projects.
* Drafting committee and delegated authorisation reports which will include technical and complex information.
* Estimating/recording all associated costs, issuing works orders using our interface programme with our Highway Contractor.
* Undertaking site work to clarify traffic measures required, ensuring existing and proposed measures are compatible and arranging for amendments where conflicting measures are identified.
This will involve:
* Recommending appropriate signing and carriageway markings to complement or reflect traffic management orders in accordance with Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
* Arranging for amendments to signing and lining to ensure that these reflect the relevant Traffic Management Orders.
* Dealing with disabled parking enquiries including processing applications, updating databases and liaising with contractors for the erection, or removal of signs and carriageway markings.
* Carrying out site surveys and displaying street notices where required.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.