- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
A global technology company which is leading the charge in getting vehicle emissions to zero has a new opportunity for a Test Engineer.
As the Test Engineer, you will work as part of the Test Operations team and be involved in the development and validation of technology using the in house engine and system test facility.
Responsibilities of the Test Engineer :
- Define, create, develop and maintain control software for test cell control
- Define, create, develop and maintain test cell data post-processing software
- Install and maintain test cell and rig software
- Test cell and rig data management
- Specify, build and maintain test cell and rig DAQ hardware
- Support engine and system tests - troubleshooting
- Failure analysis and concern reporting and resolving (test bed and rig related software / instrumentation / wiring issues)
- Support system and test cell calibration
Experience required for the role of Test Engineer :
- Test Engineer
- Have experience using and coding National Instruments software, LabVIEW in particular
- Have experience with National Instruments hardware
- Have strong troubleshooting skills (mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, data acquisition, IT)
- Familiar with engineering test environment, ideally with engine dynamometers
- Familiar with instrumentation and data acquisition systems
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.