- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
My client is looking for a Landscape Architect to join their team based in the North West.
Your key responsibilities could include but will not be limited to:
Technical and Operational Responsibilities
- Leading public realm enhancement and environmental design schemes;
- Production of Masterplans and development feasibility studies
- Contributing to contract documentation;
- Being part of a multi-disciplinary team delivering public realm, EIA and regeneration schemes;
- Using software to produce high quality illustrations and designs;
- Liaising effectively with stakeholders and consultees;
- Commitment to continuous professional development of both yourself and other team members;
- Effective project and programme management;
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with clients and other parties;
- Dealing with issues relating to staff in a fair and consistent manner and in line with company procedures;
- Taking action to address gaps in skills, knowledge and behaviours ensuring business plan can be achieved;
- Taking responsibility for the financial and quality performance of your projects.
The candidate should possess the following qualities:
- Qualified to degree level in Landscape Architecture or a relevant technical discipline;
- Ideally Chartered Member of The Landscape Institute;
- Proficient user of graphics software; Sketchup, Autocad, Creative Suite.
- Evidence of post Charter experience in relevant discipline or equivalent;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of current urban design guidance;
- Good knowledge of environmental planning legislation;
- Excellent customer care approach;
- Flexibility in responding to changing demands and a willingness to be involved in service improvement and business development as required;
- Proactive approach to personal development;
- A willingness to travel and to work for a diverse range of clients, public and private;
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team;
- Enthusiastic and confident approach to work; and
- Ability to prioritise work under pressure and complete within deadlines.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.