- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Electronics Engineer with Full lifecycle Hardware Design, Requirements Capture, FMEA & Analysis ideally in the Automotive Sector.
ADAS Radar Hardware Engineering - Contractor Job Specification
- Analogue and Digital Electronics Hardware Design Skill / Experience
- Ability to work in a team or individually
- Ability to perform Hardware Testing in Laboratory environment e.g. FIT, analysis of analogue and digital circuit performance, returned unit analysis / diagnosis, thermal analysis
- Ability to generate hardware documentation, such as: reports, test plans, requirements analysis, dFMEA, …
- Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Other Preferred Relevant Skills / Knowledge
- Automotive Electronics, e.g CAN, CANFD, Auto Ethernet, ISO26262, …
- Schematic Capture, preferable Mentor Graphics (MG) Design Capture
- Requirements Capture / Analysis, IBM Rational DOORs
- FMEA Analysis, APIS IQRM, ANSYS Medini Analyze
- PTC Integrity
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- Why the automotive industry needs more electrical engineers
As the focus of automotive companies turns towards the production of electric vehicles, the demand for electrical engineers...
- Automotive engineers required to pioneer new car safety technology
From automatic braking to lane keep assists, find out how automotive engineers are designing potentially life-saving systems