- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
A new contract opportunity has been released from BAE Systems for a Systems Engineer to join at the Frimley site on an initial 6 month contract.
A systems engineer to join the Type 26 Electro Optical Sensor Control System (EOSCS) and Gunfire Control System - GFCS) project team based in Frimley.
Major Tasks and Activities
- Carry out complex technical analyses and investigations, including evaluation and selection of technical options, and prepare reports to support the resolution of problems and the improvement of engineering capability.
- Prepare specifications and designs in accordance with quality and technical standards.
- Prepare acceptance material, support acceptance events and document results.
- Perform work within time, cost and quality expectations and report progress including predicted completion dates, problems and risks.
- Provide assistance and support to development and integration teams on design and acceptance issues.
- Experienced in design, development & support of Defence related Combat System equipment.
Key Technical Skills:
- Possesses good knowledge in a number of the following systems engineering disciplines:
- System Acceptance Management
- Configuration Management
- Human Factors
- Interface Analysis
- Performance Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- System Design
- Testing Improvements
- Trials & Integration Support
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.