- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Technical Director - Ecology
My client is looking for a Technical Director to join their team absed in Surrey.
The Candidate would have an indepth knowledge of ecology science and proven expereince within most aspects of ecological projects.
- Leading and mentoring a team of ecologists working on a variety of projects.
- Ecological project management.
- Business development.
- Preparation of ecological impact studies, feasibility studies, and scheme reports for projects.
- Resolution of technical issues as they occur for a range of areas across projects and for the monitoring of progress.
- Integrating the regional delivery and supporting the UK ecology delivery.
- Take an active role in the technical development of staff, coaching and mentoring on technical issues.
- An in depth knowledge of ecology science.
- An honours degree in ecology or related field.
- Full member of CIEEM.
- Proven experience of most aspects of ecological projects.
- Confident with proven interpersonal and communication skills.
- Evidence of excellent client and stakeholder relationships and ability to develop new ones.
- Thorough understanding of environmental legislation pertinent to the UK and experience of HRA
- Proven ability in team leading / management.
- Capable of managing a challenging workload subject to change at short notice.
- Good IT skill
- Postgraduate degree
- Protected species licence(s)
- Project management experience
- Chartered Environmentalist / Ecologist
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.