- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Module Quality Engineer
Our aero-defence client, that design and manufacture communication and connectivity systems for military & civil applications, have an opportunity for a Module Quality Engineer at their facility in Marlow, Buckinghamshire.
Our client has an opportunity for a Module Quality Engineer to join their facility in Marlow. The role is to drive Quality Improvement initiatives and Root Cause & Corrective Action (RCCA). To ensure that all customer and regulatory Quality requirements are captured, understood and met. To drive a Quality Culture in the Module.
As a Module Quality Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Depth of experience in driving quality improvement.
- Understanding of Aerospace, Quality System and regulatory standards.
- Solid understanding of RCPS tools and techniques.
- Excellent program and time management skills, highly organised.
- Excellent understanding of quality improvement tools
As a Module Quality Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Conduct internal BMS Audits and enable process improvement(s).
- Drive process adherence in the Module and defined support areas.
- Support maintenance and improvement in BMS procedures and processes related to Quality & manufacturing processes.
- Support the execution of 'Quality best practices' - MRB: Fast Response; FPY: Quality Clinic; Layered Process Audits.
- Re-enforcement of Quality behaviours through training, support, assessment and audit.
- Drive effective Root Cause and corrective action through the organisation.
- Customer Focal (assigned customers) - drive performance improvements to exceed customer expectations, including use of CRM for customer feedback.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Aerospace
- 4 engineering feats that changed America forever
Engineering has had a lasting and continuous impact on American civilisation. We look at 4 examples of amazing engineering w...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?