- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
An amazing opportunity to become part of the Creative Design team of a globally established luxury yacht manufacturer, the successful candidate will assist with development projects and product research.
Reporting directly to the Director of Creative Design, the successful Creative Designer will be responsible for;
- Adhering to project deadlines and ensuring these are met on time and in accordance with production schedule.
- Consideration of products and materials according to usability and function.
- Product and market awareness and responsibility for sourcing new materials, furniture and finishes.
- Keeping track of the studio library and update where necessary.
- Forecasting FF&E trends.
- Work with the Lead Creative designer to fulfil a brief set by the Director of Creative Design.
- Drafting and delivering design presentations.
- Managing communications with outside suppliers and sister companies.
- Overall assisting the Director of Creative Design and Lead Creative Designer with projects.
This role is suited to a Creative Designer with a good understanding of the interior design market and products, knowledge of CAD and Photoshop are beneficial but not essential.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Maritime
- 6 qualities of a successful Production Supervisor
What does it take to become a successful Production Supervisor? Louise Lees, Maritime Recruitment Specialist, describes the...
- STEM Returners: creating new talent pools in STEM
Women’s Engineering Society (WES) have partnered up with The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarES...