- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
C# Software Engineer
Our client require a Software Engineer to join on a contracting basis, the role can be based from Frimley or Broad Oak, Portsmouth.
We have a vacancy for a C#/WPF .NET development software engineer to join the Nautis 5 product team, based in offices in Frimley, Surrey/Broad Oak, Portsmouth. You will be working on the software development of Mine Warfare Combat Management System for the UK Royal Navy's mine hunting fleet. You will also be involved in the production of technical documentation and test scripts.
What is required:
* C#/WPF development skills must be excellent with, ideally, 5+ years of experience, but must have recent experience within the last 12 months.
* Experience of Client/Server architecture and database driven applications using SQL (PostgreSQL).
* Other skills that will strengthen your application include: C++, Microsoft Blend, GIS and modern UI development.
* Experience of all aspects of the S/W lifecycle, such as: requirement definition, high & low level designs, integration, testing and product delivery.
* Experience of working on large software developments.
* Interpersonal skills - Highly motivated, proactive, organised, inclusive team worker.
You will need to have SC clearance.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.