- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for electricians to start ASAP on water treatment sites in the Bracknell/Slough area. Rate is negotiable based on previous experience/cards.
To carry out Installation, testing and inspection and remedial works.
- To assemble, install, test, certify and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures
- To carry out small to medium sized projects either alone or as part of a team
- To install and maintain three phase and single-phase control gear for motors, pumps and fans.
- To connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers or other components
- To inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair and to ensure compliance with codes
- To diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus and components using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem
- To monitor, adjust and identify faults as required
CSCS/ECS - Essential
17th Edition - Essential (JIB Preferred)
EUSR Water Hygiene Card - Desirable
IPAF - Desirable
PASMA - Desirable
PPE & Tools - Desirable
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Water
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?
- Top jobs for civil engineering graduates
If you've just finished your engineering degree and are looking for that first step into the industry, read our article whic...