- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
NATS is a leading air navigation services specialist, handling approximately 2.2 million flights a year, covering the UK and eastern North Atlantic.
Please find some of the generic day to day tasks copied below.
- Provide the single point of Engineering accountability on the assigned Programme, or provide the relevant support, to ensure the right engineering solution is delivered by the Programme, that it is built in the right way and that it is delivered at the right time.
- Define, lead, direct and approve, or support, all Engineering activities on the Programme.
- Lead/ support the elicitation of user requirements/ high level requirements for system changes.
- Provide system engineering support for the design and development of the assigned system/asset and the environment within which it is deployed (i.e. People, Procedures and Equipment) which together comprise the NERL ATM Engineered System, ensuring that asset continues to meet the operational functionality and serviceability requirements.
- Provide all required support to project/ delivery acceptance processes such as support to phase/ baseline reviews and transition of solutions
- Lead/ support the resolution of safety related issues with the system design.
- Ensure best practice is implemented with respect to project/ asset document control
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Did you know that just 9% of young people would consider a career in construction?
That’s the recent finding of a survey by giant housing association L&Q, which surveyed 1,095 16 to 18-year-olds about th...