- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
NATS is a leading air navigation services specialist, handling approximately 2.2 million flights a year, covering the UK and eastern North Atlantic.
Please find some of the generic day to day tasks copied below.
- Provide the single point of Engineering accountability on the assigned Programme, or provide the relevant support, to ensure the right engineering solution is delivered by the Programme, that it is built in the right way and that it is delivered at the right time.
- Define, lead, direct and approve, or support, all Engineering activities on the Programme.
- Lead/ support the elicitation of user requirements/ high level requirements for system changes.
- Provide system engineering support for the design and development of the assigned system/asset and the environment within which it is deployed (i.e. People, Procedures and Equipment) which together comprise the NERL ATM Engineered System, ensuring that asset continues to meet the operational functionality and serviceability requirements.
- Provide all required support to project/ delivery acceptance processes such as support to phase/ baseline reviews and transition of solutions
- Lead/ support the resolution of safety related issues with the system design.
- Ensure best practice is implemented with respect to project/ asset document control
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?