- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
PMO Project Administrator
Our client like candidates with goals. Do you? Ready for your next challenge? We are working with one of the worlds leading systems suppliers in the areas of engine systems, filtration, electrics/mechatronics, and thermal management.
Our client like it when their employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready to grow with your challenges? We are working with one of the top three systems suppliers worldwide for mobile applications in the areas of engine systems, filtration, electrics/mechatronics, and thermal management. With some 77,000 employees working at approximately 170 production locations and in 15 major research and development centers they strive to delight their customers with innovative solutions for automotive and industrial applications. Working together, they optimise existing technologies, develop new engineering concepts and set standards. By reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, they are making an important contribution - for a better climate, with every second vehicle statistically.
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- Deliver project data to management team in order to ensure progress through quality gates/ milestones.
- Regional and global lead of project administration accounts to Product Development Process (PDP)
- Report budget release and consumption on a regular basis (e.g. monthly)
- Monitor data quality and milestones in anticipation of reviews and significant events according to project plan
- Maintain up to date list of Quality Gates (QG) status and lists of open issues by project
- Invite, lead and document relevant project meetings (e.g. Project Review Committee's PRC)
- Review procedures and continuous improvements activities
- Provide support to Project Leaders
- HND/A-Levels or equivalent
Skills and Experience:
- Previous relevant administration experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, able to communicate with all levels and disciplines on a European and global level
- Has good eye for detail & high standards of work
- Good time management organisational and prioritising skills
- Strong IT skills especially Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Confidence to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to plan and communicate tasks to achieve overall objectives; to review and adjust to meet pressure and priorities
- Must be self motivated and possess the drive to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to persuade others using relevant information, assertiveness and logical argument
Our client can offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. They ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. They value outstanding performance. That's why
their goal is to work with you so you can achieve success. They not only encourage you to reach your potential, they also offer performance-based pay and various benefit options for various stages of your career. Your path starts here and now.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- 4 engineering feats that changed America forever
Engineering has had a lasting and continuous impact on American civilisation. We look at 4 examples of amazing engineering w...
- The new skills automotive companies are seeking from engineers
A revolution is taking place in the automotive industry and as a result, the skills employers are looking for in engineers a...