- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Project Design Manager - 12month FTC
Our client are a leading manufacturing company who are suppling to the defence industry. They are looking for a Project Design Manager for a 12month Fixed Term Contract.
Our client has been manufacturing a product for the defence industry however; the specification of that product needs to change. We are looking for a candidate to come in on a 12 month fixed term contract. The remit of their role will be to redesign the product, consult with a sub-contractor to build the tools to produce this new version of the product and then project manage its creation in the factory in Wrexham.
Please see a list of criteria below -
- This role is based in Wrexham
- The deadline for the completion of this project is April 2019
- We require candidates to have security clearance.
- Previous experience of working within a military environment and be knowledgeable of protocols, processes etc
- The successful candidate must be able to drive and be ok to travel.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.