- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Lead Hardware Engineer - Wearable Technology
Lead Hardware role designing hardware for wearable technology and sensors. This role will require experience of technical architecture, 3rd party management, hands on design, Embedded development and product delivery.
Lead Hardware role designing hardware for wearable technology used in the sports industry, experience of power management, sensor electronics, Embedded Software development and product development would be appealing. You will be working as part of a small design team so broad technical experience and an interest in varied work would be ideal.
This role will involve technical architecture and design of an innovative range of products with applications in sports technology and medical devices. Experience of sensor technology, accelerometers, gyroscopes, precision measurement etc would all be appealing.
You will need a record of good technical delivery, customer management, strong technical skills and be comfortable investigating new technologies.
Key areas of interest.
- Electronics/Firmware/Software Design of Sensors
- Knowledge of various sensors from manufacturers such as Invensense, ST Micro, Honeywell, Bosch and others
- Experience taking into account multiple factors within a design including power consumption, weight, battery life, processing speed, data transmission capability using RF, self-diagnostics etc
- Development of communications - 3G (GSM/GPRS), 4G (LTE), Bluetooth (BLE), WIFI, GPS, USB, Ethernet, Zigbee.
- IC Design and Data Transmission (wired and wireless)
- Power management
- Embedded Linux
- Although not essential, any experience of Radar technology or Object Sensing would be appealing.Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.