- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Manufacturing Team Leader
Matchtech's client, a market leading manufacturer, has an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Team Leader to join their progressive team in Portsmouth.
The Manufacturing Team Leader will be responsible for leading a team of operators to ensure that products are manufactured to the highest standards.
Manufacturing Team Leader / Production Supervisor / Line Leader / Manufacturing / Production / High Volume / Engineering / Electro-Mechanical / CI / Lean
- The Manufacturing Team Leader will supervise the shop floor and report daily on the status of production
- Allocate appropriate resources based on the demand and forecast, to ensure the most efficient manufacturing
- Suggest ideas of improvement in order to drive a continuous improvement culture
- As Manufacturing Team Leader you will facilitate problem solving exercises to improve key metrics
- Manage the team of operators, conducting 1:1's as required
- The Manufacturing Team Leader will have experience of working within a high volume production environment
- Previously held Supervisory or Management positions in a manufacturing facility
- Understand continuous improvement and lean methodologies and have experience of utilising the tools to improve processes
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.