- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Pipeline Commissioning/Presure Testing
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for an engineer to carry out pressure testing & chlorination of piping systems on water treatment sites in Birmingham and surrounding areas.
This is a contract role with the potential duration up to a year, the client would also consider suitable candidates on a permanent basis also.
Work will involve the following,
- Chlorinate piping systems to a pre-determined dosage, preventing back-flow contamination at the same time.
- Using WRc guidelines and manufacturer specifications to pressure test piping systems and mains.
- Workng for clients on Severn Trent Water, 80% of work will be on clean water sites.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience of both as well as previous water treatment experience.
- CSCS - Essential
- EUSR Water Hygiene Card - Essential
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.