- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Chartered Civil Engineer - Cambridge
Our client is a leading internation consultancy with a large presence in the UK water sector. They are seeking a Chartered Civil Engineer with water/wastewater experience to join their team in Cambridge.
You will be involved in design and build projects, advisory services, preparing outline and detailed civil engineering designs, technical and commercial specifications, drawings and schedules, and working closely with our client and contractor partners.
Furthermore, you will represent the company in meetings with our clients, leading projects, and supervising the work of more junior staff, providing technical and professional guidance to assist their development. Mott MacDonald offers excellent long-term opportunities, particularly if you are flexible and committed to developing your career.
- Chartered engineer (ICE), or approaching review
- UK water/wastewater sector experience, including treatment (non-infra) and pipeline (infra) projects
- Proactive approach, and able to adapt to changing scenarios
- Proven client liaison skills
- Experience of working on complex multidisciplinary projects
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Civil Engineering
- HS2 plans to recruit more women and ethnic minority engineers
The Year of Engineering is the perfect time to create a more diverse workforce. Here’s how the government proposes to use HS...
- Video: Why HS2 will be career defining for engineers
In our short video, Matchtech’s HS2 expert, Graham Day, explains what the project is all about and the career opportunities...