- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Chartered Civil Engineer - Cambridge
Our client is a leading internation consultancy with a large presence in the UK water sector. They are seeking a Chartered Civil Engineer with water/wastewater experience to join their team in Cambridge.
You will be involved in design and build projects, advisory services, preparing outline and detailed civil engineering designs, technical and commercial specifications, drawings and schedules, and working closely with our client and contractor partners.
Furthermore, you will represent the company in meetings with our clients, leading projects, and supervising the work of more junior staff, providing technical and professional guidance to assist their development. Mott MacDonald offers excellent long-term opportunities, particularly if you are flexible and committed to developing your career.
- Chartered engineer (ICE), or approaching review
- UK water/wastewater sector experience, including treatment (non-infra) and pipeline (infra) projects
- Proactive approach, and able to adapt to changing scenarios
- Proven client liaison skills
- Experience of working on complex multidisciplinary projects
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.