- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
A Hardware Engineer is required to join a leading Defence company in Rochester on a contracting basis.
- To produce designs for electronic equipment and systems to meet requirements, specifying components and materials to enable procurement and equipment manufacture.
- To qualify the resulting equipment and/or systems to appropriate standards ready for production.
- Has in depth knowledge of a specialist area which will allow them to take a key role.
Experience with any/all of the following:
Signal Integrity using ICX tool, Timing Analysis using Chronology, Simulation using Simetrix. Power analysis, Stress/de rating analysis.
Electronic hardware validation and verification work (preferably complaint with DO-254).
Additional skills required include ability to perform a range of electronic hardware design analysis tasks including but not limited to timing analysis and signal integrity tasks.
Please note that rates are available in limited, umbrella or PAYE.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?