- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Principal Electrical Engineer
Principal Electrical Engineer - 6 Months - Barrow-in-Furness - £45.47p/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
- Evaluate test arrangements to ensure are safe for the operators and for the product * Define test arrangements * Generate equipment parts and mature through to release * Specification and Design of test equipment * Validation calculations proving designs * Generating Test Arrangement Diagrams * Development of processes and practices * Liaising with system owners and transverse owners for sign off of test designs * Provide Engineering support to T&C engineers and act as points of technical authority
- Mixed experience across power and instrumentation
- Experience designing electrical test arrangements
- Experience writing technical specifications
- Ideally chartered engineer (IET etc.)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?