- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Principal Electrical Engineer
Principal Electrical Engineer - 6 Months - Barrow-in-Furness - £45.47p/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
- Evaluate test arrangements to ensure are safe for the operators and for the product * Define test arrangements * Generate equipment parts and mature through to release * Specification and Design of test equipment * Validation calculations proving designs * Generating Test Arrangement Diagrams * Development of processes and practices * Liaising with system owners and transverse owners for sign off of test designs * Provide Engineering support to T&C engineers and act as points of technical authority
- Mixed experience across power and instrumentation
- Experience designing electrical test arrangements
- Experience writing technical specifications
- Ideally chartered engineer (IET etc.)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.