- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Our client, a leading water sector specialist, is looking to recruit a Commissioning Manager to work on clean and waste water schemes.
- To provide commissioning training to professionals to raise awareness and foster participation.
- To provide direction and guidance to commissioning personnel; including the mentoring of Field Commissioning Representative(s) assigned to a Project, when applicable.
- To provide subject matter expertise regarding the overall project commissioning processes.
- To oversees assigned commissioning and start-up activities for a proposal / project and may be responsible for self-executing any related commissioning transactions.
- To participate and support Commissioning Department initiatives.
- To support required duties within the Commissioning Department with minimal to no supervision.
- To assist / support and provide input to the commissioning team into policy and procedure reviews and the development of commissioning and Start-up processes.
- To prepare contract documents for bidding, evaluation by project team, negotiations, award and post-award activities for field commissioning and start-up.
- To understand and execute all relevant Corporate, Project Home Office and Field Commissioning and Start-up procedures and policies.
- To manage, lead and execute commissioning and start-up processes.
- To managing all projects commissioning activities in accordance with the contract, schedule and budget for a single complex project.
- To develop; produce; implement and keep up to date the project's commissioning plan, including site-specific commissioning schedules, test procedures, method statements and risk assessments.
- To collaborate and present the commissioning plan to key clients and to liaison to client's engineering and operational staff to ensure the smooth transition from commissioning to project hand-over, including progress reporting and client training.
- To ensure all required vendor commissioning documentation is requested as part of the contract and is received in a timely manner.
- To assist the project team in their production of 'as-built' documentation and the Health & Safety File.
- To develop and manage a project's commissioning and start-up budget.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.