- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for an electrical supervisor to monitor a number of small projects on southern water sites throughout Kent & East Sussex. previous water sector experience is essential.
- The role will be primarily based on clean water sites installing chlorine monitors & stability monitors.
- The client has 3 sites in Kent and 3 sites in East Sussex
- candidates must be able to be flexible in regards to location and have relevant transport etc.
- The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate previous competency in a supervisory role.
- working week will be monday - friday 45 hours.
- CSCS/ECS - Essential
- 17th Edition/NVQ Level 3 - Essential
- Water Sector Experience - Essential
- JIB - Desired
- SSSTS - Desired
All successful candidates will require a Water Hygiene Card, however this can be arranged for suitable candidates with a relevant background in water treatment.
Initial contract duration will be 8-10 weeks with a possible extension based on performance.
Rate is negotiable based on experience/cards.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Water
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?
- Top jobs for civil engineering graduates
If you've just finished your engineering degree and are looking for that first step into the industry, read our article whic...