- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for an electrical supervisor to monitor a number of small projects on southern water sites throughout Kent & East Sussex. previous water sector experience is essential.
- The role will be primarily based on clean water sites installing chlorine monitors & stability monitors.
- The client has 3 sites in Kent and 3 sites in East Sussex
- candidates must be able to be flexible in regards to location and have relevant transport etc.
- The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate previous competency in a supervisory role.
- working week will be monday - friday 45 hours.
- CSCS/ECS - Essential
- 17th Edition/NVQ Level 3 - Essential
- Water Sector Experience - Essential
- JIB - Desired
- SSSTS - Desired
All successful candidates will require a Water Hygiene Card, however this can be arranged for suitable candidates with a relevant background in water treatment.
Initial contract duration will be 8-10 weeks with a possible extension based on performance.
Rate is negotiable based on experience/cards.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.