- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
The main objective for the Engineering Manager is :
- To lead and manage the Engineering Team
- To lead and manage Development activitities to gain new business awards
- To lead and manage Launch milestones to achieve 100% on time launch
To lead and manage ECR process
- Lead interface with Operations and Quality internally
- Lead Development meeting to ensure team are focused on the correct priorities to gain new business awards
- Allocate resource and budget to each program at Team Feasibility sign off
- Define Product Strategy by program incorporating Product Architecture
- Track and hold the team accountable for hitting key Launch milestones such as Design Freeze, Color, Test, QR approval - 100% on time launch including PPAP
- Track ECR projects and ensure feasibility
- Ensure documentation is updated and organized for all programs following the Development Process Flow
- Escalate issues with urgency to the cross functional team
Upgrade talent and increase bench strength
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Talking Points (personal development review) for all direct reports
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- Why the automotive industry needs more electrical engineers
As the focus of automotive companies turns towards the production of electric vehicles, the demand for electrical engineers...
- Automotive engineers required to pioneer new car safety technology
From automatic braking to lane keep assists, find out how automotive engineers are designing potentially life-saving systems