- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Reliability Engineer to work on Electronic and Robotic Systems at the cutting edge of next generation products.
The opportunity sits within a growing product development team working on the next generation of cutting-edge technology.
The ideal candidate has experience of electronic, electro-mechanical or robotic reliability engineering.
Experience of root cause analysis (RCA), accelerated life tests, de-risking the existing and new future designs of the product and RAM Analysis, down time predictions and systems level expertise are all desirable skills.
- To support the identification of root cause through implementation of appropriate problem-solving strategies.
- To quantify the impact on reliability of any design changes or cost down recommendations by collating, interpreting and reporting the test results
- To define verification methods using appropriate analysis tools which will ensure new products achieve their reliability targets in the field
- To analyse and de-risk new products from reliability standpoint using FMEAs, interface analysis, reliability block diagrams etc
- To provide validation of supplier reliability claims through appropriate test strategies
- To support senior team members in creating reliability, availability and maintainability requirements for new products
- To support development of test rigs in conjunction with the design teams
- To manage or carry out the testing
- Ability to conduct technical experiments and interpret the results correctly
- Ability to produce and present technical findings across all business levels
- Awareness of reliability techniques (e.g. FMECA, FMEA, FTA, ETA, RAM analysis)
- Understanding of Reliability growth testing and accelerated-life testing methods
- Knowledge of Six Sigma problem-solving methodology (i.e. Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control stages)
- Experience of collating, analysing and interpreting large data sets to assess reliability of a component, sub-assembly or a system
- Experience of coaching and running internal workshops on reliability tools & methods
The company offers a generous benefits package including:
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions matched up to 7%
- Private medical insurance
- Free shares
- A range of discounts
If you would like to know more about the position and company, please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.