- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Project Controller- Samlesbury - 6 Months - £26.00p/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
- To provide effective Project Control support across a major Facilities Programme
- To maintain the performance measurement baseline and to report cost and schedule performance against it using standard project controls
- To assist in the delivery of Facilities Programme Governance requirements to ensure the operational framework for delivering projects is met
- Ensure data related to budget approval and release of funding is aligned to approved estimates
- Develop and maintain EACs, meet deadlines for submissions and provide ongoing status
- Lead/Assist in the identification & resolution of issues arising from analysis and interpretation of information
- Support appropriate meetings and capture & manage updates to live documentation ie Risk Register, Change Logs, and all other toolsets so that documentation is accurate and up to date
- Provide support in tracking actions, document control, and coordination between design & construction teams to help ensure cost, quality and time are optimised
- Support the raising of purchase authorities for approval and manage the invoicing process from approval of the invoice by FM personnel before facilitating through Procurement
- Support the management of standards, procedures and practices of record keeping of all the agreements & contracts of the company
- Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Access.
- Experience of working on a facilities design or construction project
- Experience of dealing with and co-ordinating multiple stakeholders and their requirements for a design and / or construction project
- A Project Management qualification would be desirable
- Experience of the Life Cycle Management Processes and ability to prepare information to support LCM Phases and Design Reviews
- Experience in Supplier Management skills in a Design and Construction environment
- Experience of Project Control in a previous role is desirable
- Experience of Earned Value Management processes is also desirable.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.