- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
HSE and Facilities Manager
Our clients have an exciting opportunity based in Newquay for an experience HSE & Facilities Manager to join their growing team in Newquay.
Leadership of HSE & Business Continuity Programme;
- To provide leadership for the Newquay HSE Improvement and Business Continuity Programme and to ensure the site remains at best practice levels of performance
- As part of the Leadership Team provide strategic leadership on HSE and give regular updates on performance
- Supervise HSE personnel and advise the Newquay team on all HSE requirements
- To facilitate the implementation and improvement of HSE Management Systems in all areas and to ensure safe systems of work are established
- Liaison with the HSE Director to stay abreast of all Legal and Corporate requirements
- Liaison with the Global Business Continuity Manager to remain up to date with current best practice and Corporate requirements
- To ensure the site certifications to ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 22301 are maintained
- Ensure the Newquay site establishes and maintains an inventory of key safe behaviours
Leadership of Facilities team
- Prepare, implement and monitor Facilities strategic long term business plan for the substantial growth of profits.
- Prepare, implement and achieve an annual site budget which complies with the policies and guide lines.
- Implement a structure and policies which enable the site to comply with all legal requirements. This includes Quality, Human Relations, Health & Safety, Environmental and Medical devices.
- Lead and direct the Facilities team to ensure the objectives and KPI's are achieved in accordance with the sites annual targets.
- Actively support global and regional stakeholders to enable sustained and future growth of products associated with Pall Newquay.
- Key member of the management team on ad-hoc projects, reviews or development activity for the Newquay site and Company wide.
- To plan, manage and deliver projects to agreed constraints, highlighting and proposing solutions to overcome constraints or violation of metrics.
- NEBOSH Diploma
- Environmental Qualification
- Lead Assessor
- Degree qualified in engineering or relevant discipline
Knowledge & Key Skills:
- Proven track record of implementing EHS Management.
- Proven experience in the Management and Methodology of Facilities, Projects preferably within an international company
- Proven track record of delivering change with experience of World Class Manufacturing techniques.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.