- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Street Lighting Design Manager
Our client is a huge award winning company who work with public and private sector organisations to design, build and optimise their property and infrastructure assets.
They're currently looking to expand the Street Lighting Design Team with the appointment of a Lighting Design Manager. You will report to the Street Lighting Manager and be responsible for delivering with the team the design of street lighting layouts including electrical installation elements
Lighting Design Manager Responsibilities
* Manage a small design team to delivery target driven projects
* Designing new and improved street lighting installations using Lighting Reality.
* Conduct assessments of existing lighting installations.
* Undertake and perform site surveys and investigations.
* Produce and provide estimates, specifications and contract documents.
* Liaise with the client street lighting team, contractors, sub-consultants and other designers.
* Create a positive work ethic by example.
What you will do:
* HNC, HND or Degree in Electrical Engineering
* Be proficient and have experience in Lighting Reality Design and AutoCAD software
* Comprehensive knowledge of current British and European Standards relating to street lighting
* Knowledge of cable design software packages
* Previous experience of working within a street lighting design team
* Clear and concise communication skills
* Able to engage effectively with staff at all levels with different levels of technical knowledge.
* Experience of meeting demanding delivery deadlines.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Excel.
* Be willing to undertake further training and personal development to enhance work performance.
What's in it for you?
The training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. The company will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary they also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.