- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Our client is a well-established Precision Engineering company. They are looking for a Designer to join their successful business.
- Mechanical Design and Detailing for special purpose machines, tooling, jigs, fixturing including sheet-metal and fabrications
- Design modelling from concept drawing using Solidworks
- Produce models for assembly and inspection operations
- Timely creation of detail drawings for manufacturing
- Carry out revisions to ensure designs are current
- Re-work and up-issue drawings during and on Completion of Projects
- Maintain integrity of drawing files on our System
- Work with QA Process Owners on continual improvement plans
- Book labour hours to projects in line with overhead recovery requirements
- A relevant qualification or technical apprenticeship that provides a solid foundation in the principles of mechanical or design engineering
- 3+ years' experience with 3D CAD software preferably Solidworks
- Experienced and efficient in detailing including geometric tolerancing and BOM's
- Understanding of Machining and Engineering Processes
- Competent on Microsoft Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work both as part of a team as well as independently under your own initiative
Benefits * Competitive salary * Health Insurance plan * Pension Scheme * Life Assurance Scheme * Bike 2 Work scheme * Training and development opportunities * Employee recognition schemes
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Design Engineer
- HS2 plans to recruit more women and ethnic minority engineers
The Year of Engineering is the perfect time to create a more diverse workforce. Here’s how the government proposes to use HS...
- 3 routes you can take into an HS2 engineering career
There’s more than one route you can take to embark on an HS2 career. Which one will you choose?