- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Our client is a well-established Precision Engineering company. They are looking for a Designer to join their successful business.
- Mechanical Design and Detailing for special purpose machines, tooling, jigs, fixturing including sheet-metal and fabrications
- Design modelling from concept drawing using Solidworks
- Produce models for assembly and inspection operations
- Timely creation of detail drawings for manufacturing
- Carry out revisions to ensure designs are current
- Re-work and up-issue drawings during and on Completion of Projects
- Maintain integrity of drawing files on our System
- Work with QA Process Owners on continual improvement plans
- Book labour hours to projects in line with overhead recovery requirements
- A relevant qualification or technical apprenticeship that provides a solid foundation in the principles of mechanical or design engineering
- 3+ years' experience with 3D CAD software preferably Solidworks
- Experienced and efficient in detailing including geometric tolerancing and BOM's
- Understanding of Machining and Engineering Processes
- Competent on Microsoft Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work both as part of a team as well as independently under your own initiative
Benefits * Competitive salary * Health Insurance plan * Pension Scheme * Life Assurance Scheme * Bike 2 Work scheme * Training and development opportunities * Employee recognition schemes
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Design Engineer
- Wylfa Newydd power station to create thousands of new jobs
What job opportunities could the Wylfa Newydd nuclear plant offer engineers?
- Rail jobs on the rise for engineers considering working on HS2
The new vision for a £286m revamp of Birmingham International station has been unveiled and it promises thousands of job opp...