- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for an mechanical/pipefitting supervisor to manage a small package of works on a water treatment site near Haywards Heath.
- The ideal candidate must have experience in industrial pipefitting, carbon/stainless steel & large diameter.
- Previous water treatment experience is desired
- Previous supervisory experience or significant experience in pipefitting is essential.
- SSSTS - desired
- Relevant city and guilds or recognised apprenticeship.
- CSCS/CCNSG - Essential
- IPAF - Desired
The duration of the project is due to last 5 months initially, there is more work available on sites for Southern Water, performance dependant.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.