- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for an mechanical/pipefitting supervisor to manage a small package of works on a water treatment site near Haywards Heath.
- The ideal candidate must have experience in industrial pipefitting, carbon/stainless steel & large diameter.
- Previous water treatment experience is desired
- Previous supervisory experience or significant experience in pipefitting is essential.
- SSSTS - desired
- Relevant city and guilds or recognised apprenticeship.
- CSCS/CCNSG - Essential
- IPAF - Desired
The duration of the project is due to last 5 months initially, there is more work available on sites for Southern Water, performance dependant.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Water
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?
- Top jobs for civil engineering graduates
If you've just finished your engineering degree and are looking for that first step into the industry, read our article whic...