- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Senior Hardware Quality Assurance Engineer
An exciting long term opportunity has arisen for a Hardware Quality Assurance Engineer to working for a leading Automotive Tier 2. Successful candidates will have a proven Hardware Design process experience capable of Quality Assurance.
Business/Department: Electronics Engineering
Senior Engineering Quality Assurance (EQA) Hardware
What you will be doing
As part of this team, you will develop your expertise in:
· Preparing the teams for and supporting the teams with customer and external audits
· Completing internal assessments, facilitating root cause analysis on findings and implementing corrective actions
· Supporting and facilitating product and process reviews
· Reporting to management of product and process quality for the product line
· Leading the teams to achieve the desired process improvement targets across the required processes
· Coaching and mentoring the teams in process improvements
· Facilitating the roll out of lessons learned across the product lines
What we are looking for
· A passion for quality
· Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline
· Proven experience in the full lifecycle of design and development with a proven competence in one or more areas.
· Proven experience of auditing, assessment following through findings to determining root cause and implementing corrective actions
· Proven experience of ability to interface with engineers, senior managers and customers
· Proven experience of being self motivated and working independently
· An awareness of electronic and mechanical components and the processes, assembly techniques and testing involved in the volume manufacture of automotive electronics
· Certified training in one or more of the following areas: ISO26262, TS/ISO 16949, SPICE & CMMI
· Knowledge of standards ISO26262, TS/ISO 16949, SPICE & CMMI
· Member of a relevant professional society or institution (e.g. CQI)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- Automotive engineers required to pioneer new car safety technology
From automatic braking to lane keep assists, find out how automotive engineers are designing potentially life-saving systems
- How to get into automotive engineering
Fancy a career as an automotive engineer? Find out how to get into this exciting line of work from Matchtech Automotive Dire...