- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Environment & Sustainability Consultant
Our client are looking for an Environment & Sustainability Consultant to support their work for HS2 based near London Euston.
The Environment & Sustainability Consultant will have previous experience of working in, or alongside, engineering design teams on linear infrastructure, ideally rail projects. The successful candidate will have a relevant degree and membership to a suitable professional body. Major project experience is beneficial.
Key responsibilities for the Environment & Sustainability Consultant are to ensure that:
- Designs comply with the Environmental Statement
- All necessary environmental deliverables are appropriately scoped
- Environmental impacts of temporary works are properly addressed
- Impacts on third parties and statutory bodies are properly addressed
- Life cycle assessments, BREEAM, materials efficiencies, climate resilience and whole life carbon are properly addressed; and
- Future status is considered including operational phase, maintenance and future decommissioning
Individuals will need to be Suitably Qualified and Experienced Persons (SQEP) to sign off documentation for engineering, design and assurance purposes
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.