- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Project Manager - Barrow-in-Furness - 6 Months - £50p/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
- Support bid and tendering processes to ensure bids meet customer needs, in line with business & commercial criteria that all risks are assessed effectively, and that bids are realistic and winnable
* Develop commercially viable project definitions to form a basis for developing and prioritising project plans.
* Develop and maintain coherent, fully integrated and workable project plans and budgets. Develop resource plans and liaise with all stakeholder functions.
* Develop accurate estimates in support of bids, annual budgets or cost to completion, and analyse "spend to date" data.
* Control, Monitor and Manage assigned projects or sub-projects, using techniques such as Earned Value, so that they are delivered to agreed time, budget and quality, regularly reviewing and reporting on progress against plan and, where necessary, intervening to resolve issues so that the project is delivered to plan.
* Develop and maintain relationships with customers to meet customer requirements, and lead in swift resolution of major issues.
* Ensure that activities on assigned projects are co-ordinated with related projects and functional activities so that delays are avoided.
* Lead, develop (utilising tools such as PDR) and motivate any reporting and assigned staff through good communication and honest open management techniques in keeping with the company values
* Build and maintain effective liaison with all functional groups involved in project/ programme delivery
Degree/HNC/Certificate in Project Management LCM Assessor Submarine business processes Specialist Professional Qualification/APMPQ
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.