- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
I am currently assisting in growing the service team for a leading electronics manufacturer based in Littlehampton. The role is initially 6 months with a view to extend beyond to a rolling contract. This requirement is due to ASAP.
- Evaluating units, investigating and diagnosing fault conditions.
- Assessing rectification work required in order to meet output targets.
- Raising ECRs in relation to unit problems.
- Placing orders for spare parts and components to carry out rectification/repair work to units.
- Carrying out modifications/rectifications and rework to units.
- Building special to type test jigs.
- Maintaining and repairing test equipment.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Conducting QA investigations on units.
- Testing of production units as and when required.
- Ensuring that the Company's Quality Management System and Health and Safety Policy are adopted and observed at all times.
Hours & Pay:
Standard Working hours are 830am - 430pm (Monday to Friday) some overtime available.
Overtime: Overtime is paid at a premium rate as and when applicable.
Pay Range: £15.00 - £17.00 per hour PAYE Basic hours (Limited & Umbrella options available).
Initial Contract Length: 6 Months, with a view to extend to a rolling contract.
To apply for this position please submit your most up to date CV, with daytime contact telephone number.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?