- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Stakeholder Team Leader
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a leading consultancy as a Stakeholder Manager.
Main Purpose of the Job:
To lead the stakeholder engagement team and drive the stakeholder management process across major projects
Key Responsibilities/ Duties:
- Deliver outcomes for our clients and helping them manage their stakeholder risks through client and stakeholder interfaces;
- Establish strong relationships with environmental disciplines, planners and engineers to facilitate effective stakeholder engagement;
- Develop bespoke project strategies for stakeholder engagement;
- Develop a clear understanding of the technical scope of the projects and to communicate this clearly and effectively to the public;
- Manage stakeholder and customer correspondence and responses using a CRM system or similar;
- Manage the process of responding to stakeholder enquires;
- Manage the delivery of stakeholder reports and associated data collation and interpretation;
- Contribute to and / or manage the preparation of Statement of Community Consultation and manage the preparation of Statements of Common Ground;
- Develop other team members to develop a stakeholder engagement service line;
- Mentor and support other team members;
- Lead in the organisation and delivery and recording of community stakeholder events e.g. Public Consultation Exhibitions, Parish Council Meetings, Community Reference Group, resident association etc.;
- Assist/lead land access agreement with land owner and tenants;
- Be familiar with, and compliant with, relevant H & S regulations relevant to their role.
Person Specification/ Qualifications:
- Relevant Environmental Degree, with Masters Degree in relevant discipline preferred;
- Experience of working in consultancy or a comparable role in industry;
- Working knowledge of consenting and planning regimes (particularly consenting for Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects (NSIPs));
- Experience of leading stakeholder and public engagement programmes, ideally on major infrastructure projects;
- Experience of stakeholder management/CRM systems;
- Good understanding of a range of technical disciplines;
- Understanding of Equality Assessment
- Great communication and team working skills;
- Previous line management capability
- Demonstrable client care skills;
- Excellent written skills, with good attention to detail;
- Ability to think in an innovative and entrepreneurial manner;
- Team player with demonstrable previous experience in working in multi-disciplinary teams;
- Excellent motivation, influencing, people management, presentational and delegation skills;
- Willing to be co-located at client offices and out of hours; and
- Full and valid driving licence.
- Experience of negotiating with land interests seeking CPO powers;
- Working towards Chartered Status
- Knowledge of UK planning policy regime
- Experience in Statutory Notice Publication;
- Experience of working with Highways England;
- Interest and / or experience in sustainable development issues;
- Knowledge and experience of GIS and BIM;
- CSCS card holder;
- Travel Flexibility.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Highways
- Heathrow expansion promises job opportunities for engineers
After the cabinet backed the plans for a third runway at Heathrow, we look at the job opportunities the expansion will creat...