- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
We are currently looking for an experienced Automotive welder/ fabricator to work on a permanent basis for a client based in west sussex.
- Support the Company activities at Jankel sites, customers or sub-contract facilities.
- Hands on assembly of electro/mechanical assemblies including any of the following:
- Assembly of mechanical and electrical components
- Working with various mechanical equipment
- Working with various chemicals
- Reading schematic drawings
- Support continuous improvement initiatives to include lean manufacturing principles.
- Assist the Production Manager on performance (KPI's).
- Contribute towards assisting in building a motivated team to increase morale.
- Liaise with Research and Development to build communication and relationship between the two departments.
- Welding standards to BS4872-1: 1982 (essential)
- Welding standards to BS9606-1 (preferable)
- 5 years low production manufacturing techniques and processes.
- Bespoke manufacture of automotive platforms.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.