- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Principal Officer -Investment & Programme Delivery
Local authority based in Loughbrough looking for an experienced individual to work on their Asset Management and Investment Planning projects. For more information, please call Adam @ Matchtech on 01489 898881.
Extensive knowledge & understanding of Asset Management & investment planning in relation to property. Experience of procuring major contracts and ability to develop effective procurement systems, identifying, monitoring and managing risk.
To undertake the day to day management of the councils housing major improvement programme, and effectively manage the housing asset portfolio.
To ensure that the services provide quality improvements, value for money and excellent customer care at all times.
To delivery an effective and appropriate service to all service users, fairly and without discrimination.
1. To oversee the day to day delivery of the councils housing major repair, cyclical and capital programme and compliance services including areas such as gas, water safe management, asbestos and fire safety equipment.
2. To contribute to the development of the Housing Revenue Account (HRA) Business Plan.
3. To identify programmes of investment work required and support the overarching housing investment plan as determined through the HRA Business plan.
4. Ensure accurate records regarding the stock are collected, analysed and maintained on the Asset Management Database, this will also include Stock Condition Surveys, asbestos data, major adaptations, SAP and energy performance certificates, and in conjunction the Repairs Service, gas, electric and legionella records.
5. Monitor and develop Key Performance Indicators for the stock and provide reports that include performance against targets, sustainability measures and forecasting scenarios that are affordable.
6. To contribute to procurement processes to deliver Decent Homes, the council Standard and other major and capital projects within the service area.
7. To effectively manage and control all expenditure within the defined capital budgets allocated, including providing monitoring reports as required.
8. To manage the delivery of contracts through proactive and effective performance monitoring and contract liaison procedures as set out in contracts, and in the Councils own financial standing orders/internal performance monitoring frameworks.
9. Contribute to the production of Cabinet/committee reports and attend committees as required.
10. To work with tenant groups and provide information to tenants about the work programmes and schedules, and any other liaison as may be required.
11. Provide strong and positive leadership and direction to those for whom there is line management responsibility, providing regular communication, encouraging personal development and identifying training needs.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.