- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Enviromental Health & Safety (EHS) Specialist
Matchtech's client, a market leading manufacturer, has an exciting opportunity for an Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Specialist to join their established team on an 18 month FTC in Oxford.
The Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Specialist will provide expertise in EHS legislation, best practice and advice on essential process changes.
Enviromental Health & Safety Specialist / EHS / Health & Safety / Engineering / Production / Manufacturing / OSHAS18001 / ISO14001 / NEBOSH
- The Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Specialist will be fundamental in communicating with production managers and on site contractors to ensure best practice
- Support compliance to OSHAS18001 & ISO14001 across the site and ensure that current environmental, health and safety legal requirements are implemented in full
- Encourage and support the implementation of appropriate corrective and improvement action as necessary for the business, as well as coach and influence at all levels within the business
- As the EHS Specialist you will actively contribute to support site safety initiatives, risk management and auditing
- Identify and assist relevant training to support EHS activity
- The Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Specialist will have exposure to EHS in an engineering and/or manufacturing environment
- Understand EHS legislation and codes of practice
- A NEBOSH certificate or training to an equivalent level is essential
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Did you know that just 9% of young people would consider a career in construction?
That’s the recent finding of a survey by giant housing association L&Q, which surveyed 1,095 16 to 18-year-olds about th...